WHY GET PRE-QUALIFIED?
- Pre-qualification is a beginning step. The mortgage lender will use details you provide regarding credit, income, assets and debts to estimate of how much mortgage you can afford.
- While a "pre-qual" is non-binding, it does serve as a good indication to potential sellers of your general creditworthiness.
- A Pre-approval is better than a Pre-Qualification as the Buyers have already applied and provided necessary documents to the lender, and been approved for a loan.
- These days most sellers will NOT accept an offer without at least a pre-qualification letter, so if you are serious about buying don't skip the lender step.
APPLY ONLINE, HERE ARE A FEW OF MANY LENDERS I HAVE WORKED WITH (click links below):
- Community Mortgage
- Integrity Mortgage Group
- Keller Mortgage ZeroPlus Loan (download free app and go to "Keller Mortgage Save Thousands" button, "in-house" lender)
- Mortgage Investors Group "in-house" lender
- NewAmerican Funding
- People's Home Equity
- Prime Lending
- SunTrust Bank
- Mortgage Rates
- "Know Before You Owe" By the CPFB
- Free Credit Report (with score)
- Free Credit Report (without score)
- Need Credit Help?
- Need Credit Help? (another source)
- Fannie Mae
- Freddie Mac
- Realty Title
- Reli Title
- Closing Cost Calculator
- VA Loan Payment Calculator
- Title Policy Premium Calculator